If you are a huge Salman Khan fan, then you must know these facts and info about him. In this article, I am going to tell about all the info that you guys need to know, such as his early life, career, family, education, and some unknown facts as well.
Shahrukh Khan, also known as Bhaijaan of Bollywood, was born on December 27, 1965, in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India. He is the eldest son of Salim Khan, the screenwriter, and his first wife, Sushila Charak.
His paternal ancestors, Alakozai Pashtuns, were from the Swat valley of Pakistan who immigrated to Indore, Madhya Pradesh, in the mid-1800s. Abdul Rashid Khan, his grandfather, was a Deputy Inspector General of the Indore state who was awarded the Diler Jung award of the Holkar times. He Sohail Khan and Arbaaz Khan are his two brothers and two sisters, Alvira Khan Agnihotri, who is married to actor/director Atul Agnihotri, and an adopted sister Arpita.
Khan did his schooling at The Scindia School, Gwalior(M.P), and St. Stanislaus High School, Bandra in Bombay.
Salman Khan started his acting career in 1988 by appearing in a supporting role with the movie Biwi Ho To Aisi. In the same year, he had a prominent role in Indian box office romantic super hit Maine Pyar Kiya from where he became a darling personality of Indian cinema.
Succeeding with other box office megahits, he showed his stunning performance in the movies Andaz Apna Apna, Saajan, Karan Arjun, Hum Aapke Hain Koun, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, and Khamoshi: The Musical. His makeovers can be vulnerable, sensitive, aggressive, charming, and funny, as his character demands.
In the year 1998, Salman Khan was arrested by police from the shooting site of the movie Hum Saath-Saath Hain for hunting a protected wild animal and spent around a week behind bars. In 2002, Salman had knockout the headlines once he crashed his Land Cruiser nearby American Express bakery Bandra, killing a man and hurting others.
- Hum Aapke Hain Koun…!
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
- In Your Name
- Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya
- Karan Arjun
- When Love Calls
Unknown Facts About Salman Khan
These are some unknown facts about Salman Khan:
- Salman Khan is the eldest son of a famous screenwriter Salim Khan and Sushil Charak. Her Mom, afterward, chosen the name, Salma Khan.
- Salman Khan grew up with his brothers Sohail Khan and Arbaaz Khan in Bandra, Mumbai.
- Salman is a great swimmer since his childhood.
- In the 1988 movie Biwi Ho To Aisi, Salman Khan’s voice was dubbed by another artist.
- Salman Khan rejected a leading negative role offered by Abbas Mustan to him in his movie Baazigar, which afterward went to Shah Rukh Khan; the movie went on to become a megahit blockbuster.
- Salman strongly believes in lucky gems, and he always wears his turquoise gemstone bracelet off and on screen. Salman’s father also believes in the same.
These are the facts and info that you need to know about Salman Khan.