If you want to know the symptoms of bed bugs in hair, then you have to read the below article. That is because below, I am going to tell you all the primary symptoms of bed bugs, and I will give you some ideas that will help you to get rid of those bugs. So, you should consider the below guideline.
Symptoms of Bed Bugs in Hair
You can read the below symptoms of bed bugs in your hair that will allow you to know that whether you have those insects on your hair or not. At the same time, in the below, there is some most effective treatment for bed bugs (on this year) that will help you to get rid of those bed bugs.
Symptoms of Bed Bugs Attacks in Hair
The bed bugs become active when it is dark or at night. However, they come out of their hiding place, and at the time, people fall asleep and bite. You don’t need to worry because their bite doesn’t cause serious problems, but it can be a nuisance. Moreover, the bed bugs feed on blood, and they pierce their tiny beak and suck blood. In addition to that, bed bugs inject a little amount of anesthetic fluid, which makes the skin of the victim numb. Besides, you won’t feel the bite of that insect because of that fluid.
The bed bugs suck blood for two to five minutes, and then they crawl away from that place. Now, most people don’t know they have bed bugs in their hair because their bites are painless. But, after the bit, it can be a little itchy and a small bump as well.
How to Get Rid of Bed Bugs in Your Hair?
You can get rid of bed bugs, which are in your hair, by following the below steps.
- You have to clean your pillowcases, bedding, cushions, curtains, linens, and clothes with hot water and dry them carefully. At the same time, you must add some antiseptic to the water too.
- It is vital for all people to place shoes, stuffed animals, and other items that can’t be washed in your dryer. Then you have to run it on high for 30 minutes.
- You also need to scrub your mattress with a stiff brush before vacuuming it.
- You guys must vacuum your house daily so that you don’t face bed bugs problems. At the same time, you need to put that vacuum cleaner of yours in plastic after vacuuming.
- Removing all the clutter from your bed is vital.
- You can kill the bed bugs from your mattress. You only need to pack that mattress of yours with a plastic cover and keep it on that cover for at least one year. That is because those insects can’t live without feeding for one year.
- You can also use some chemical products that you will find on the market.
I hope you got the info on symptoms of bed bugs in hair that will help you to understand whether you have bed bug problems or not. On the other hand, you should follow the above solutions to get rid of those bed bugs too.