No matter which industry you are in or what products and services you offer, having a solid search engine optimization (SEO) plan can give your business a leg up over the competition.
SEO is an umbrella term for techniques such as keyword research, content optimization, and link building that are used to increase visibility of a website on search engines.
But given the ever-evolving nature of digital marketing, how do businesses keep up with the latest trends and updates? Enter enterprise SEO packages.
What Is an Enterprise SEO Package?
An enterprise SEO package is a comprehensive search engine optimization solution designed specifically for larger organizations that have complex websites and multiple products/services they want to promote online.
It usually includes keyword research, analytics setup and configuration, title tag & meta tag creation, technical SEO elements such as robots.txt and sitemap creation or editing, internal link building (cross-linking), content creation/optimization/editing. All of which contribute to increased visibility on search engines such as Google and Bing.
By investing in an enterprise SEO package from an experienced provider, businesses can expect improved organic ranking positions for their:
- Most important keywords;
- Increased qualified website traffic;
- Higher brand awareness;
- Better user experience;
- Greater website authority;
- Improved engagement including more clicks on links within webpages from external sources;
- Streamlined processes enabling scalability;
- Minimal maintenance requirement;
- Cost savings compared to piecemeal solutions;
- Access to expertise through monthly strategy discussions with experts;
- Automatic updates associated with algorithm changes;
- Competitive advantage when it comes to visibility in serp rankings.
Types of Enterprise SEO Packages
Choosing an enterprise SEO package can be a daunting task for any organization. There are several factors that should be taken into consideration while making this decision. One of the most important factors is budget. Organizations need to be aware of their budget constraints and select a package that provides the best value for their money.
Other factors that need to be considered include the desired outcomes, focus areas (e.g., local vs global), and the size of the organization.
Organizations must choose a package that aligns with their goals and objectives. For example, if an organization wants to target a local audience, then they should select a package that is specifically designed for local SEO.
Similarly, if an organization wants to target a global audience, then they should opt for a package that provides international SEO services.
Moreover, there are various types of packages available depending on the size of the organization or company involved. For small businesses, a basic SEO package may be sufficient, whereas larger organizations may require a more advanced package that includes a wider range of SEO services. Here’s an overview of some popular types:
- Starter: This type of package is ideal for small businesses just starting out or those who want basic level setup including keyword research & targeting plus reporting & analysis tools tailored towards straightforward objectives (such as driving volume traffic).
- Intermediate: This type of package is ideal for medium-sized businesses who require more advanced setup than included in starter packages plus additional services such as content optimization & internal link building which helps ensure optimal performance & tracking capabilities across multiple platforms (web pages + mobile apps).
- Advanced: This type of package is ideal for larger organizations who need robust support including full analysis reports generated throughout implementation plus tactical recommendations leveraging both internal & external data sources (social media channels).
In this article, we explored everything you need to know about SEO packages so that you can make an informed decision about which package is best for your business.